Monday, November 28, 2011

Great New French House Music from Darius

I have always been a fan of great dance music since I was growing up in LA in the 90s and house music was all they played at parties. (Well besides Hip Hop, but it was pretty gangsta around this time). I came upon an Artist by the name of Darius who brings some fresh beats to the French House music game. I've always been a fan of French House music....Oh the Filters and funky disco, funk, fat bass lines. Just thought I would share the music of Darius with you all. Seems like he is not known to well, which is a real find for me and I love that always. But the music is dope plain and simple, I could care less if the music was played thru hundreds of channels or not... good music is good music and im just the middle man bringing you these beats so that you can add it to your musical library if you dig... Here are a few I found that im bumpin' as of late.... Enjoy


Darius - Maliblue

Darius - Constance

Darius - Road Trip


No comments:

Post a Comment